Sunday, February 1, 2009

Since all the cool kids are doing it: The Random Post :)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I absolutely LOVE random, funny t-shirts. I collect them.
2. I sometimes feel sorry for inanimate objects. ex: I feel sorry for the gum wrapper when I throw it in the trash. Weeeird.
3. I've been playing the piano since I was 8. I wish I still took lessons.
4. I also kinda play the French horn, mellophone, and the guitar.
5. I wanted to be an actress when I grew up, so when I was younger, I "practiced my acting skills" by making up totally random stories about myself. ie: I was born on an airplane from London, so I'm British.... I'm pretty sure no one ever believed me. ;)
6. When I was 12, I knew JTT was The One.
7. I love to laugh.
8. Starbucks is my home away from home.
9. I hate talking on the phone.
10. I sleep walk and sleep talk. And both have gotten me in trouble on more than one occasion. ie: The Snake Attack of '08 and the Roommate Scare of '03.
11. I love the smell of winter.
12. I love reality tv - except for those goofy shows where you have to eat gross things. Yuck.
13. My top 2 fears in life are: eating foreign foods and being attacked by birds. I'm working hard on being brave and trying new foods; however, the bird fear will remain with me forever.
14. I used to be very afraid of dogs. My childhood best friend and I were always chased by dogs around the neighborhood. I am still somewhat nervous around large dogs.
15. I totally stress out my eye doctor because I wear my contacts far too long. I get a lecture every time I go to see her.
16. I am madly in love with and madly proud of my 3 "little" brothers.
17. I'm pretty sure my childhood best friend and I were almost kidnapped when we were about 8 years old. I still get a creepy feeling when I see an old beige pick-up truck because that's what the guys were driving.
18. I am a sympathetic barfer. Gross I know. Therefore, the Golden Rule in Miss Broyles' class is: Don't puke. Ever.
19. I have the best job in the whole world... on most days. :)
20. I played softball for 7 years.
21. I love to dance. Especially to songs I know because then I get to sing and dance.
22. I love learning about and experiencing new cultures and people.
23. I love songs that tell a story.
24. I hate watching sports on tv, but I love watching any and all sports in real life.
25. Jesus is my Everything.

1 comment:

Cheryl Read said...

I love this. You are so cute.