Monday, September 21, 2009

Psst...

Disclaimer: Blogworld, I have 2 things to tell you. This is one, however... well, it just might not be as interesting to you as it is to me. Fair warning. ;) I know it's been such a long time since we've been together, but this is just what happens when you take a road trip with your BFF.

Ode to my BFF, Nicholle.
1. aka French Fries
2. Remember when we almost ate there?
3. RIP El Mercado... and Be My Cupcake
4. Valero....... x2
5. Welp, that's embarrassing.
6. Oh and then... Psst... HUH???
7. If you don't have a Nicholle, then I highly recommend you get one. There's just something about them that makes your life.... amazing.

1 comment:

nic said...

hahahahaha, my mom looked at me like something was wrong when i burst out laughing in the middle of heroes!! oh man!!! toooo funny!!!

aka french fries, hahahahahahahaha. yes ma'am.