Sunday, January 2, 2011

Question 2.0

For one part of my New Year's resolution, I asked the question: What do I believe?

I have broken down that list into more specific topics that I will be researching this year. I'm not going to put a time line on each, rather I will research until I am satisfied with the information.

My topics (as of right now):
1. The Bible
- accuracy
- God-breathed
- inerrancy
- infallible
- authority

2. God
- existence
- Trinity
- providence
- prayer

3. Creation
- evolution
- soul
- man
- sin

4. Jesus
- existence
- soteriology
- miracles

5. Holy Spirit
- existence
- role
- authority

6. The Church
- church

7. Afterlife
- Heaven
- Hell

8. Spiritual world
- angels
- demons

9. Uniqueness of Christianity
- other major world religions: Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, etc.

This is quite an extensive list to be researched in just a year so I know I won't have all the answers by the time 2012 comes around. Since I've been raised in the church, I do have ideas on each subject, but I long for depth! Further up and further in is what my goal will be this year. Ok, here we go!

No comments: