Monday, November 3, 2008

A few things I love...

1. Autumn. Most of my life, I've been a Spring girl - with all the flowers and rain and baby animals, but Autumn '08 is really turning me into an Autumn girl. Have you seen the trees lately?? I actually see leaves in colors besides green and brown. Love it!

2. Hope.

3. Not being sick!!!

4. Jesus. He's just so good to me.

5. I would end there, but 4's just a weird number on which to end a list, so I'll add a 5th love: My cat. I know I mostly just complain about the guy because, good grief, he mostly just drives me crazy! But awww, Charlie is just so darn cute. I wish I could figure out how to post a pic so you could see his cute face. Ah, I heart Charles.

"When the LORD brought back the captives to Zion, we were like men who dreamed." Psalm 126:1

No comments: