Thursday, November 13, 2008

To Write Love on Her Arms

Today is the national awareness day for To Write Love on Her Arms. TWLOHA is a non-profit organization that raises awareness on depression, suicide prevention, addiction, among many other issues faced by so many people today. I love this organization because it offers the only Eternal Hope there is while also recognizing that our Eternal Hope has also provided present-day hope through the Church, counselors, modern medicine, and other treatments for mental illnesses. For more info, check out: www.twloha.com

In honor of TWLOHA Day, my growth group had a fabulous time writing love on our arms.

"She gave this name to the LORD who spoke to her: 'You are the God who sees me,' for she said, 'I have now seen the One who sees me.'" Genesis 16:13