Monday, April 13, 2009

Who Knew?

I love Easter. It is always such a ... romantic! time with Jesus. On Friday, I went to LPC to watch the Passion of the Christ. This year, they set up an interactive prayer room called "The Way of the Cross" - POWERFUL. It was the perfect mournful/blessed date night with Jesus.
I watch the Passion movie every year (well since they've been showing it) at LPC and each year I hear something new. Two things I heard this year were:
"If you will not hear the truth, people will not speak it to you." - Pontius Pilate's wife. Whew!
"See, I am making all things new." - Jesus, to His mama, on His way to Golgotha. Beautiful.

Ok, I hope all that made sense. I'm trying to multi-task by watching tv and blogging at the same time. My whole point to this blog was the following random trivia I learned today:

Did you know that Santa Claus was at the Council of Nicea (the group God chose to physically put His Word together into the Bible)? In fact, Saint Nicholas was one of the most outspoken people there about the Trinity doctrine. Who knew!? (Random fact info thanks to the Bible Answer Man, Hank Hanegraff in his book, "The Bible Answer Book")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not know that about St. Nicholas. That's so cool! c: