Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3 Books You Must Read This Summer

#1: Jesus Wants to Save Christians by Rob Bell
In.cred.i.ble. Yall. There are no words except that this book WILL change you. Disclaimer: And by the way, I'm DEFINITELY not a Rob Bell fan whatsoever. This book is just that interesting.

#2: The Furious Longing of God by Brennan Manning
I accidentally read this all the way through when I was browsing at a book store. It's just that good. Jesus loves me and you.

#3: Crazy Love by Francis Chan
I'm actually only in chapter 2, but I have to make a complete list of 3, you know. And plus, this book rocks and I'm only in chapter 2 so I know the best is yet to come. Ah, the crazy love of God.

4 comments:

Cheryl Read said...

Another great read for the summer is The Hole in our Gospel. You will love it.

Stephanie said...

Oh super!! Thanks Cheryl! I'm on it!

RagamuffinLife said...

Crazy Love is an excellent book.

elizabeth said...

I love me some Chan!!