Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008: The Re-cap

2008 was a whirlwind of a year. God was beyond good to me and my family. These are 5 Names of God I will take with me through 2009 because of who He was in 2008:
  • God was my Healer - using World Mandate, Brenda, Mona, Ghana
  • God was my Provider - using many family and friends to get me to Ghana
  • God was my Sustainer - allowing me to work with my Bhutanese friends each week
  • God was my Encouragement - providing a renter for my condo so I can quickly get out of debt and do other things with my finances... like DTS?? maybe?? We shall see in 2009! :)
  • God was my Almighty - taking care of my dad through the heart troubles
May He continue to do awesome things this year. I'm looking forward to what He will bring and do in 2009! Happy New Year, friends!

"O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

No comments: