Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Resolutions

I always love setting goals and making resolutions for the New Year. So here we go for 2009:

1. Indulge in Jesus & His Word: Memorize (or deeply meditate on) 2 Scriptures each month. (Thank you, Beth Moore, for this idea!)

2. Journal (at least) once a week: so I will remember what God has done for me and see His work in my life.

Short and sweet... so I can keep up with it. What's your New Year's Resolution?

*Here's my first memory verse:
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

3 comments:

Kati said...

hi stephanie! i like your goals for 2009. i have 2 also: read my Bible every single day (something i need to improve on!) and do at least 10 min. of physical activity each day (even if i don't feel like it) Happy New Year!!!

Stephanie said...

awesome!! those are great goals kati! :):)

Cheryl Read said...

Worthy goals, Stephanie! Keep up the good work. You are making God smile.