Saturday, August 16, 2008

A little blurb

I love God. Absolutely and completely adore Him. I love so much about Him, but right at this moment, I love how He gives me just enough of what I need from Him and His Word. Just enough so that I'll catch it and recognize Who it's from and why He gave it. The Word may be a 'whole novel' or it may be just a blurb, but it's all His and all I need. I love that.
I was writing in my journal a little bit ago, just sorting out some personal thoughts, trying to figure out what I was missing. I come home to FINALLY having internet again and I begin to catch up on all the lovely blogs I've been missing for 2 whole days! ;) I come to precious Beth Moore's, and she signs off with this:

"And believe God for something BIG. He's so capable."

There it is, God said. Believe Him. Believe in His power, ability, and willingness to love us exactly the way we need to be loved - which, in this moment in time, is the something BIG for me.

"The Lord is near." Philippians 4:5b

No comments: